Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Introducing Our Newest Hands4Hope Staff Members


Introducing Our Newest Hands4Hope Staff Members:
JoAnne Reinking and Lindsay Moffett

Hands4Hope is excited to introduce its newest staff members, JoAnne Reinking, Development Coordinator, and Lindsay Moffett, Bookkeeper and Office Manager! Read on to learn more about how they came to be involved with Hands4Hope and their goals for the organization.

JoAnne

Where are you from originally?
I was born Wisconsin, raised in Illinois, but as of this year, I've lived in California longer than the midwest.

What were you involved with before starting with Hands4Hope?
I've been very involved with non-profit groups affiliated with the FCUSD school district. I am also serving my ninth year as a FCUSD School Board Trustee. My current term runs through 2020.

What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests?
I enjoy spending time with my family. I like reading and keeping up with current issues. I like to start my day using my treadmill while watching a good TV show.

What goals do you have for your work with Hands4Hope?
I want to create community awareness, interest and support for all the good work Hands4Hope does.

What are you most looking forward to in working with Hands4Hope?
I'm looking forward to following the work and service projects of the students and student groups. I'm very impressed with what I've already seen and by the great organization Jennifer and her staff have created. I'm also looking forward to learning more about the El Dorado County Community.
 Is there anything else that you would like to add?
I love the mission and concept behind Hands4Hope, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the organization's growth and success.

Lindsay

Where are you from originally?
Placerville :) Born at Marshall Hospital, attended Schnell, Sierra, Markham and graduated from El Dorado High School in 2000.
 
What were you involved with before starting with Hands4Hope?
Most of my professional career was spent at Raley's Corporate Offices (15 years). Wanting to be closer to home and spend more time with my girls led me to changing my career path in 2015. Most recently I worked for El Dorado County Health & Human Services Agency. 

What goals do you have for your work with Hands4Hope?
To gain a better understanding of what Hands4Hope is doing for our community and to become a part of that movement.  To make a difference in the lives of El Dorado County's youth and give back to our community.

What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests?
I like to spend time with my family.  I have two young daughters, Raygen (9) and Stella (4).  We spend a lot of time on our property tending to all the animals.....ready for this??  We have a golden retriever, Bentley, a cat, a bunny, a mini pony, 2 goats, 2 turkeys, 4 guinea hens, and I can't even count how many chickens.

What are you most looking forward to in working with Hands4Hope?
I'm most looking forward to expanding the program, specifically in Placerville.  I truly believe my family and friends in the Placerville area would love to be part of this program and I hope to be able to assist in that expansion.

Is there anything else that you would like to add?

I am so excited to be part of this team.  I love what Hands4Hope is doing for today's youth and can't wait to learn more about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment