Friday, February 26, 2016

Welcome UBS Buckendorf Wealth Management

http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/team/buckendorf/

We are pleased to announce one of our newest sponsors UBS Buckendorf Wealth Management!  We recently interviewed Todd Buckendorf to learn more about him and his business…


Tell us about yourself and your company.
My name is Todd Buckendorf.  I have been in the financial services industry for over 27 years, and my specialty is helping individuals achieve their goals and dreams through wealth management and estate planning strategies. My hope is to simplify peoples' lives so they can spend more time enjoying it. On a personal note, I have lived in El Dorado Hills for 22 years with my wife and two, now-adult daughters. In my free moments I enjoy family time, photography, skiing, and tennis.


What has been your involvement with Hands4hope?
My involvement with Hands4Hope began first through my two daughters and then my wife, shortly after the organization began in 2008. As they got more and more involved, it inspired me to give back and make a difference too. It became something positive we could do as a family. Hands4Hope has numerous ways to get involved. Over the years, I have volunteered at the Homeless Outreaches in Sacramento, the annual Haunted House at Town Center, Mercy Senior Housing, the Youth Board Dinner, Blanket Making, and at the Veterans’ Breakfast in Placerville.

What is the reason(s) for sponsoring Hands4Hope?
My reasons for sponsoring Hands4Hope are, generally speaking, three-fold: First, it a local, non-profit, youth-driven organization unlike any of its kind! Second, it empowers over 1,200
youth members from kindergarten through 12th grade to explore opportunities, get involved, and take on leadership roles. Third, these youth truly make a difference in the community. These experiences, I believe are important to help develop good qualities in children. They are our future.


What has been your experience with our organization?
My experiences with Hands4Hope have always been positive. I have experienced firsthand not only the growth my own two children made through participation in this organization but the growth that hundreds of other youth have made as well. Whenever I volunteer I really enjoy working with the youth. They are genuinely good hearted and a pleasure to be around.

As a family, we have been involved in numerous other organizations from sports to volunteering in other countries; however, I simply cannot say enough good things about what youth are doing through Hands4Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment