Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sponsor Spotlight :: Gift of Kids


We would like to thank Gift of Kids Daycare and Preschool for their continued support as one of our sponsors.  The Gift of Kids offers preschool, daycare, as well as before- and after-school care from ages 6 weeks to 10 years old.  They have an advanced successful curriculum with warm loving teachers that care about the needs of our little ones.  They also offer field trips during the summer months for school agers and Infant care for moms returning to work.

Owner Jennifer Kelly says, “The Gift of Kids started as an in-home daycare in 1999 when I couldn’t find "good daycare" for my son and pregnant with my daughter.  My in-home daycare has gone from 8 kids to now 200 kids and a beautiful large daycare center with 32 wonderful teachers.  

I sponsor Hands4Hope because I believe in our community giving back.  Hands4Hope is local and works with all ages to show support where it is needed.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment